Valair Aviation Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Services at KPWA – Your one stop for nimble, quick and capable MRO Services.
Located in Oklahoma City at the south end of Wiley Post Airport (KPWA), Taxiway Alpha 1A, Valair Aviation MRO Services is a visionary FAA certified part 145 repair station that specializes in providing sophisticated, turn-key, relevant customer-focused MRO solutions for legacy Beechcraft, Hawker, Cessna, Piper, Gulfstream (G100), Westwind and Aero Commander series aircraft. Voted by the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce as one of the fastest growing businesses in Oklahoma City (recipient of the Metro 50 Award), ISO 9001:2008 and DCMA certified, we provide world-class personalized services that enhance your aircraft’s residual value while driving down total ownership costs.
- FAA Repair Station #V5SR217O
- Complete MRO services that include aircraft inspection, scheduled maintenance, repair and overhaul, Air Worthiness (AD) and Service Bulletin (SB) compliance, engine overhaul support, paint, interior, avionics and systems integration
- Factory authorized by Hawker Beechcraft, Cessna, Piper, Aero Commander, Westwind, Gulfstream (G100), and Blackhawk OEMs
- Factory authorized by Garmin, Avidyne, Cobham, Rockwell Collins, Honeywell, Bendix King, Flight Display Systems, Aero Antenna Technologies and Sandel OEMs
- DER support services
- STC’s for Beechcraft King Air, Twin Commander and Cessna Caravan Aircraft
- 24 hour AOG services
- 24 hour spares support
- Non destructive testing (NDT)
- Component repair and overhaul
- Engine Overhauls
- Aircraft evaluations
- Quick turn aircraft detail services
- Hangar facilities for overnight, weekly, monthly and long term contracts
- On site full service FBO
For more information, contact sales at 405.789.5000/800.299.8546 or email@example.com.